Wildfaces owns “On-the-Move” visual AI software for use on “moving IoT devices” such as smart wearables, flying drones & walking robots to assist customers in addressing their requirements without the need to install massive fixed infrastructure or large numbers of IoT devices.
Wildfaces has topped Gartner’s worldwide list as the most comprehensive vision-based artificial intelligence company surpassing 97 other major suppliers. Company’s core technology, “WildAI”, was conceived and developed by the founder. Its uniqueness has been widely recognized and a patent on it has been granted (HK1261909, approved on January 2020).
“WildAI” has gone beyond traditional Deep Learning & open-source algorithms to better mimic complex human intelligence and is able to cope successfully with real-life complexity. It has revolutionized the visual AI field providing practical, cost-effective benefits:
- Real-time “On-the-move” analytics;
- No/limited data training requirement eliminating unnecessary labour-intensive non-AI tasks;
- Infrastructure light (e.g. 50 times fewer sensors or cameras required); and
- Computation light analytics (e.g. able to conduct analysis from a distance using lower resolution images and without requiring expensive GPUs).
With these competitive advantages backed by numerous Industry Awards, WildFaces has already gained traction in many countries including HK, US, UK, Australia, S Korea, India, Philippines, Indonesia and others. The cCompany is particularly well-recognized by the public sector complying with their rigid requirements and high standards. WildFaces is focussed on ensuring that all projects are delivered successfully. Some high profile customers include:
- HK Smart Prison for the Correctional Service Department (CSD) & Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD),
- Smart Roads for Transport Department (TD)
- Preventive Maintenance for metros (HK MTR)
- Smart Energy for China Light Power & Café de Coral
- Smart Facility Management for Cyberport & major complexes round the world
- Smart Hospital with Indonesian Health Department helping them to track virus carriers using Automatic Anti-Contagion System
- And many others
Its solutions adopt practical approaches and were delivered within weeks with high customer satisfaction.
Unlimited Use cases:
WildFaces’ AI software solution has unlimited use cases providing solutions for unlimited markets and industry coverage. The concept of vision-based AI has been extended to On-The-Move Object Recognition and Anonymous Tracking for marketing purposes and behavioral analytics for complex use cases.
Company has world’s first reversible GDPR compliant system anonymizing all the confidential information or faces seen on cameras to protect privacy.
With numerous use cases for smart cities, this technology can be used for:
- providing accurate, Automated Fever Detection performing multiple temperature checks from a distance even in extreme crowds without any human intervention. Its award-winning fever tracking and social distancing capability ensures potential virus carriers will be contained immediately
- providing preventive maintenance to ensure equipment is running healthily eliminating time-consuming and tedious manual processes that are highly error-prone. Click here for video demo)
- controlling staff contactless access, automate inspection/work flow and ensuring safety in workplaces and ever changing construction sites (click here for Autonomous Inspection video)
- providing real time activity monitoring to ensure reduction of energy wastage achieving efficiency as well as safety in production and manufacturing plants
- understanding customer experience such as dwell time/dynamic queue management to achieve better customer service
- tracking repeat customers/VIPs to assist retailers to sell more
- navigating visitors through the most efficient route based on their preference at shows
- finding lost children/elderly in public places
- enabling police/security guards wearing “glasses” to recognize people of interest or vehicles of interest in a crowd at a distance
- and many more…
Extensive AI Global deployment experience:
Wildfaces’ Management has been recognized by the AI industry for its valuable 2-decade long experience in revolutionizing & deploying many world’s first vision-based AI solutions across 70 countries.
Many customers want to use AI but don’t know where to start. The Company’s management has often acted as advisers to leading many key customers specially in various government agencies on adopting AI for automating their time consuming, manual processes. These include many Smart Cities around the world starting with Singapore 5 years ago and including 8 cities in India and 5 in the USA last year. Other AI deployments include Disneyworld, 1,500 Police precincts in Bangkok, the first China Fast Train (1,000 km Wuhan to Guangzhou line) and 19 airports in Indonesia. and the safety systems for the new Driverless Train in Sydney.
The company has won numerous awards and its capability was recognized recently by Gartner in their report positioning it against 97 similar global companies as providing the most comprehensive video based application capability worldwide.
Outstanding Tracking and Surveillance Award of
Hong Kong Computer Society
No. 1 Gartner List
Top 3 winners of “She loves Tech” competition
She loves Tech
Finalist of 松山湖港澳青年创新创业基地路演会
Entrepreneurship Award of GEW 2019
Top project of Wuzhen Smart City
Wuzhen Industry Award
Winner of Asia Exhibition of Inventions
The Hong Kong Exporters’ Association
Winner of “Smart City” of Elevator Pitch Competition
“Smart City Contest” Merit Award
Alibaba & Deloitte
Smart City Award
Company Philosophy - Making it work
The Company’s founder has seen many companies attempting to go to market quickly by relying heavily on existing but un-proven and often unreliable open-source AI software. Unfortunately, this results in all of them producing similar, me-too capabilities which results in them facing severe competition. Without access to the original core technologies they have no ability to adapt and enhance their products. This results in them failing to deliver reliable solutions that are needed to meet customers’ specific needs.
The Company’s founder believes that the company should build its own self-owned core AI technologies to deliver its unique offering. The founder established Wildfaces to demonstrate that a company with appropriate dedication, skills and experience can build world class technologies that would be sought after even in the most advanced countries of the world.
Our technology is not affected by the various trade war sanctions or restriction as the company has developed its core technology and algorithms in-house from scratch.
Company’s philosophy has always been to ensure that our technology addresses our customers’ pain points in a practical and cost-effective manner. WildFaces is fully committed to providing solutions that work and its robust core algorithms have been proven in the most difficult real-life scenarios including in very complex and congested situations.
Thus, the system:
- is very flexible, versatile and easy to deploy enabling the building of comprehensive use cases for 30+ industries.
- is more affordable with low overall costs, enabling better market penetration even in price sensitive markets.